Q: Warning lights

My engine and master warning light came on while driving should I continue to drive it? Also prevented me from moving the shifter but then let me after turning car off and back on

Whether you are able to keep driving the vehicle will depend on what trouble codes are stored in your vehicle’s pcm. I would recommend having a check engine light is on inspection performed by a qualified professional. This inspection will include using an OBD2 scanner to read the trouble codes and then use the codes to help determine the cause of the check engine light. Consider YourMechanic for this service as it can be done from your home or office.

3. Warning lights