Q: Warning lights are on and battery is low

While I was driving on the the hwy in cruise control, the following lights came on: Check engine light is on, master warning light, VSC light, hybrid system warning light. Cruise stopped working. Was able to drive home. Now battery has only two bars on it. Master warning, check engine and hybrid light are still on and batter is down to two bars.

It sounds like you very possibly have a failing HV (high voltage) battery, also known as the main hybrid battery. You may be lucky and be just under the limits for the battery warranty, as they were extended to 150,000 miles and 10 years from original vehicle in service date. You should have the warning light diagnosis verified first by a qualified technician, such as one from YourMechanic. This ensures that you go to the dealer with the knowledge you need to make sure your battery is replaced under warranty.

3. Warning lights are on and battery is low