Q: Warning light not going away.

I installed new spark plugs and a throttle body. The red lightning bolt is still on.

A: Hi there. Since the Engine Light is on it w...

Hi there. Since the Engine Light is on it would help to know what the codes are in the computer. To get the codes the computer would need to be scanned with a computer scan tool. The codes would help to determine what is going on. From my experience with this engine the most common issue is a misfire code. Most of the time it is caused by a valve seat issue inside of the engine which results in a compression problem. Doing a compression test would be the best way to verify this. You should enlist the assistance of a mechanic that can scan the computer, like one from YourMechanic.