Q: Warm engine high idle

When engine is warm at start up idle races up to 2000 and stays

3. Warm engine high idle

Q: I get a check-engine light and Reduced power. Throttle not responding on hill climbs.

Hi there. The first thing to do is get a code reader and check the codes that the engine has stored since the engine light is on. This will give you a starting point and a place to check for...

Q: Lost my key and have to start car with ignition switch but my steering column is locked how do I unlock it

Hi there. Unfortunately, without seeing what repairs were made and how the ignition switch was installed, it's hard to give you advice on how to get the steering column unstuck. You might want to have one of our mobile mechanics...

Q: The vehicle runs like a champ but it shifts hard from 1st to 2nd gear. Any advice to be appreciated

Hi there. The 1 - 2 shift accumulator spring has broken and needs replace in the transmission. To do this, drop the transmission oil pan and oil. On the back right side of the transmission on the inside you will...