Q: Want turn on

Car stopped running while driving. It's making a clicking sound but will not turn over

3. Want turn on

Q: every two days I'm constantly filling up my coolant resivior because it will get down to min level. car does not get hot temp gaug

You are loosing coolant somewhere. I would have the cooling system pressure tested by a mechanic to see if the cooling system is leaking externally or internally. Once the pressure is put on the system then a leak check can...

Q: Murano 2004 step motor P1778 rpm transmutation failures

The reason you cannot get the step motor is due to it is an internal transmission component and this transmission is a CVT transmission and not rebuildable and must be replaced since no repair parts are available.

Q: Car starts but won't drive and all the lights on the dash board are on.

Hi there. The battery is beyond charge and needs replaced. After replacing the battery, you would need to check for a parasitic load on the vehicle to see why the battery lost power. Disconnect the negative battery cable and put...