Q: Want turn on

Car stopped running while driving. It's making a clicking sound but will not turn over

Hi there. It may be, the charging system has failed and the battery ran down. The alternator light should have come on, to let you know there was a problem. Trying to jump start the vehicle, would help identify if it is more than a dead battery. If the engine turns over and starts, both the battery and alternator need to be checked. I recommend having your vehicle’s engine won’t turn over be diagnosed and repaired by a certified technician, such as one from YourMechanic.

3. Want turn on