Q: Want turn on

Car stopped running while driving. It's making a clicking sound but will not turn over

3. Want turn on

Q: Car Clunking Noise

This is a common noise when the driveline U-joints are bad. Underneath your car there is a driveline that is connect from the transmission to the rear differential. At these connection points there are U-joints that can make this type...

Q: How much to replace the two rear suspension coils?

Billing question was sent to CS for the cost of repairing / replacing the rear suspension coils on a 2006 Mercedes-Benz E350.

Q: Engine shaking rough idle losing power and burning rich

Hello, thank you for writing in. The first step when having these issues is to scan the vehicle for diagnostic codes, regardless of having a warning light on or not. With no codes, it will be a process of elimination....