Q: Want turn on

Car stopped running while driving. It's making a clicking sound but will not turn over

3. Want turn on

Q: How do I adjust the backup camera display?

While you have the vehicle in reverse and your foot firmly on the brake, there is an option to adjust day/night settings. Here you can adjust the brightness, but there is no option for changing the contrast. You can adjust...

Q: Check engine light is on with codes U110C and U0140

Have the battery checked first to see if it is okay. If the problem continues, then the body control module may not be working properly and would need to be replaced and programmed with a new body control module. This...

Q: Q: rpm

The tach needle was put back on wrong when you installed it. The tach needle shaft must have moved once you pulled the needle off. The shaft can be moved very easily by just tapping on the gauge. What you...