Q: want to replace engine

Have a new engine want to have installed need a quote

3. want to replace engine

Q: Replaced the camshaft position sensor and still goes into safe mode ? 2000 BMW 740i

Hi there - I believe your real problem is a failed timing chain guide, which has shifted the cam timing beyond what the sensor can deal with. This is a common problem with BMW V8s with extended mileage. The solution...

Q: I have a 1999 LR Range Rover HSE that had a water pump issue & i raplaced it but it was still over heating . why is this ?

Hi Omar. If the water pump was damaged, it's not always the only source of an overheating problem. There are generally two reasons why people will continually have an overheating issue after replacing a damaged part. First, it's quite common...

Q: I notice that if DSC is ON and I go from a bumpy rough road to a Smooth Straight Road. I hear a "kum" "kum" sound from the rear.

DSC is your car's "Dynamic Stability Control" which is a form of traction control. Your car is equipped with sensors that monitor changes in the ride of the car which detect uneven surfaces or bumps in the road. These signals...