Q: want to know should I leave my car where it is

The auto mechanic is trying rip me off he soppose to put a motor in my car I ask him to crank the car he says it want crank with out the transmission .I'm gonna sue him I need to know should I leave my car there or should I take it
My car's transmission is unknown to me.

A: If you want to take your car then you will ...

If you want to take your car then you will have to pay what you owe the mechanic or he could hold your car as collateral for the work you agreed to pay for. If you are going to sue him then you will have to pay for the job and then take the car. Do not leave it with him.