Q: Want to know if it is awd

Want to if it is awd

3. Want to know if it is awd

Q: Car shaking and stalling while driving.

Hello, the place to start would be to have your check engine light diagnosed. I would recommend getting the aid of a mechanic to come out and connect a scanner to your vehicle and see what codes are present and...

Q: Fuel Vapor Leak Detection Pump on a 2014 Chrysler 200 at ???

Hi there. The EVAP detection pump on most Chrysler's are located under the driver-side rear wheel well. To access and properly remove it, I would highly suggest purchasing a service and repair manual for your vehicle.

Q: Car took longer to start than usual

Hi there, thanks for writing in. Although your car is nearly brand new, it certainly isn't impossible for it to have a failed battery. If it cranked over slowly as it was starting, it could be an indication that the...