Q: Want start,put ne fuel pump on.turns over but want start.

New battery, new fuel pump,it turns over everything get fire.could it be a sensor

A: Hey there: The hard starting issue you’re...

Hey there:

The hard starting issue you’re experiencing with your 2000 Chevy Cavalier may be caused by a bad air fuel sensor, O2 sensor or a simple mechanical problem like a clogged fuel injector, idle control valve or the throttle body being dirty. The best way to know for certain and to eliminate the guess work in making the wrong repairs is to contact one of our professional mechanics to complete a car is hard to start inspection.