Q: Want start

My car will crank but not start it keep Stalling

Q: 2054 fault code

Hello. The code you are getting is for what is known as the PremAir sensor. This is the ozone air detection sensor. They are a common failure on this vehicle. The sensor can usually be tested with a scan tool...

Q: Coolant reservoir empties in one trip

If the radiator cap has failed (i.e. it doesn't hold the specified pressure built up in the cooling system when the car is running), the cap will prematurely open while the car is running and coolant will flow into the...

Q: Windshield washer not working

Hi there. For your windshield washer problem, it seems like you have a faulty windshield washer pump that needs to be replaced. A mechanic would be ideal in changing the pump, belts, and also the headlight all at once. As...