Q: Want start

My car will crank but not start it keep Stalling

Q: Oil leak in ML350 2007

Repairing oil leaks requires the replacement of gaskets, seals, and o-rings and such work can be performed on all models by any competent automobile mechanic. Unless you have already received a detailed and authoritative diagnosis (identification) of all the leak...

Q: I was told by my mechanic I needed to replace the front left wheel bearing over a month ago, how long can I wait to replace it?

Hey there, thanks for writing in about your 2006 Audi A4 Quattro. As the bearing gets noisy, you will notice the noise get louder and you may get to a point of the wheel seizing or wobbling on the highway....

Q: Noticed car leaking after alignment.

Hi there. It is not too common for a transmission service to cause a leak on this vehicle unless something was left loose. If there is a lot of fluid then the area needs to be cleaned and monitored to...