Q: Want start

My car will crank but not start it keep Stalling

Q: Car battery drain

You must hire an automotive technician, like one from YourMechanic, to perform a parasitic drainage test on the vehicles electrical system. The mechanic will install a device to read system voltage to check for the drain and can pull fuses...

Q: What if my car shakes and it's not the tires what else can cause the shaking?

If the tire/wheel balancing and run-out (side to side motion) have been checked and ruled out, the fault may be suspension or driveline related. Worn inner c/v joints for example, can cause a vibration while accelerating either from a stop...

Q: Check engine light on error code p0128

If you cleared codes and code P0128 still came back then replace coolant sensor and retest system after clearing codes.