Q: Wagon stops after cranking it and in traffic

My wagon is stopping after cranking it. It is a random thing, but when this happens it takes several attempts before it turns over. Also, I've had it to stop running while I'm driving. There doesn't seem to be any other symptoms to tell you, that I can see. I'm a mom of 3 and don't know much about cars. What should be done to fix this?

The vehicle may have a defective fuel pump. The best thing to do is to have a mobile mechanic, like one from YourMechanic, come to you and check the computer for codes and also check the fuel system to see if the fuel pump or a sensor is the cause of the no start and stalling.

3. Wagon stops after cranking it and in traffic