Q: VW 96 Jetta eng swap into 84 vanagon

Does the obd2 unit need to be flashed It is not the unit that came with eng

3. VW 96 Jetta eng swap into 84 vanagon

Q: Why is my ABS warning light on?

Your car is equipped with wheel speed sensors at each of the four wheels which monitor wheel speed while relaying this information constantly to the ABS and traction control system which are controlled by the car's ECU. When the ECU...

Q: Massive vibration after 40 mph or once I go from 4th to 5th gear.

Hi Darryl. Thanks for contacting us today. Generally speaking, a single cylinder misfire will gradually create a steady vibration, but not stop when you're accelerating. The type of vibration you're describing is often caused by a transmission or engine mount,...

Q: I have to push the accelerator when I crank up my truck up to keep it from turning off

Depending on the engine maintenance that has been done on a regular basis you may need to have a diagnostic check done to check the condition of the ignition system, fuel system, and the computer sensors for an issue like...