Q: VTEC not activating

My car's VTEC doesnt activate. I heard it could be the solenoid.

3. VTEC not activating

Q: Why do I constantly need to replace the brake rotors and brake pads?

Hi there. That's a really good question. What reason were you given that the rotors need replacing? What symptoms are you experiencing? If you have a brake vibration, the rotors should have enough thickness after a year, unless you drive...

Q: Q: Water leak on passenger's side.

Does your car have a sun/moonroof? Sometimes the drain under the glass between the channels gets clogged with debris, if your lucky you can see it but if not have a certified mechanic track down the source of the leak....

Q: Transmission staying in 3rd gear only and not shifting.

Hi there. The transmission could have an issue with the shift solenoids. Check the wiring harness to the transmission case and make sure that it is plugged in. 3rd gear is the only forward gear in a 4L60E transmission that...