Q: VSC light came on

what does this possibly mean

3. VSC light came on

Q: Car won't start 2002 Toyota Camry

Hello - your symptoms are a bit confusing. The "starts, but shuts off rather quickly" behavior could be a security system problem with your key. The stalling when slowing or stopped could be dirty throttle body, malfunctioning idle air control...

Q: What makes an automatic transmission not to change gears?

Hi there. Check the throttle cable to the transmission and make sure that its not broken or loose. If the transmission does not have a kick down cable, then the kick down solenoid could be not working causing the transmission...

Q: Q: How do I use the lane change signals?

You should always use your signals when you are changing lanes, to alert drivers around you that you are doing so. You can signal a lane change with the turn signal lever, which is located on the left side of...