Q: Volvo troubleshooting new o2 now won’t start

I changed the upstream o2 sensor and it started but immediately died now car turns over but won’t start. Checked all fuses and they look good. I did forget to unplug battery while working on it. What should I troubleshoot next?

Make sure nothing was disconnected, or even disturbed, during the operation to replace the oxygen sensor. Failure to disconnect the negative terminal is not relevant unless you mistakenly short circuited a critical circuit. Basically, you have a no start scenario and so you have to first check for a spark at the spark plugs and also check for adequate fuel pressure and injector operation. If you want the required diagnostic steps performed by a certified Mechanic, dispatched by YourMechanic right to your location, please request a no start diagnostic and the mechanic will resolve this quickly. If you have further questions or concerns, do not hesitate to re-contact YourMechanic as we are always here to help you.

3. Volvo troubleshooting new o2 now won’t start