Q: voltage for P2294

I need to know what the voltage should be for a P2294 code? I have a 2012 GMC Durmax

3. voltage for P2294

Q: Why do I have a knocking/grinding sound coming from the front left tire area on my 2007 GMC Envoy

Hello. This can be caused by a number of things. If the noise only occurs when going over bumps then it is possible that you have an issue with the strut on the suspension or an issue with the ABS...

Q: How many camshaft position sensor are on my 2012 BMW 328I 2.0 turbo

There are two camshaft position sensors on your model. Both position sensors, as well as the crankshaft position sensor, should be tested using an appropriate scan tool or automotive scope to determine if they are functioning. Due to the availability...

Q: I have coolant in my lower intake manifold after replacing the gasket in my upper manifold in my 1996 Chevrolet Suburban.

Hi there. If you have coolant in your lower manifold also then at the very minimum you need to blow it out with compressed air. I would recommend removing the lower manifold also to make sure that you get it...