Q: voltage for P2294

I need to know what the voltage should be for a P2294 code? I have a 2012 GMC Durmax

This trouble code indicates a malfunction in the electrical portion of the fuel pressure regulator. I would recommend visually inspecting the wiring and connectors associated with this system to determine if any damages exist. If any visual damages exist, these will likely be contributors to the issues you are having. If no visual damages exist, I would recommend testing the circuit of the fuel pressure regulator. As for the specifications of this circuit, I would recommend a service like AllData or Mitchell on demand. You could also try calling your local GMC dealership.

3. voltage for P2294