Q: voltage for P2294

I need to know what the voltage should be for a P2294 code? I have a 2012 GMC Durmax

3. voltage for P2294

Q: can bent axle cause spider gear to break?

Hello, when you have a failure in the rear differential assembly the metal debris will ruin bearings. A shim kit may be required to set-up the diff. to proper specs. A bent axle can damage gears. There are measurements that...

Q: Q: How do I fold the rear seatbacks?

Both sides of the rear seatback can fold down, which allows you extra storage space, or an opening to the trunk. Folding the rear seatbacks is very simple: Make sure that the front seats are not reclined. If the...

Q: Q: No gas getting to the engine

The easiest thing to check is to listen to the fuel tank when the engine is cranked to see if you hear the fuel pump run. If you hear it run, then check the fuel filter for it being clogged....