Q: voltage for P2294

I need to know what the voltage should be for a P2294 code? I have a 2012 GMC Durmax

3. voltage for P2294

Q: Humming noise at the front end of the car

This sounds to me like the exhaust catalyst may be vibrating or it may be the exhaust hitting the frame due to broken motor mounts. The suspension should not be making any humming noise if the engine is at fault....

Q: Can I customize which doors unlock with the remote or electronic key?

Your remote and/or electronic key let you lock and unlock the doors of your car, but you can actually change the default pattern for unlocking if you prefer. Here’s what you need to do: Turn the engine off. Make...

Q: Reduce engine power / check engine light is on

Hi there. Most of the time, reduced engine power is caused by a restriction of fuel, or the throttle body's inability to efficiently mix air and fuel. This could be caused by a failing mass air flow sensor, EGR valve...