Q: Volkswagen top does not close

The convertible top of my Volkswagen does not close

3. Volkswagen top does not close

Q: Brakes: vacuum pump relay failire

It sounds like your problems are isolated to the Brake Assist System which is a system designed to sense panic stop conditions and use vacuum to assist the brake pedal and give you the shortest possible stopping distance. Like the...

Q: Do you have to have the mechanical key in the fob to start the car

Hello, thank you for writing in. If the vehicle is equipped with a keyless entry and start system, then yes. You should still be able to start the car without the piece of metal they give you in the key...

Q: Ok i had to replace my car battery for my 2003 vw beetle it cranks over but wont start so i check the oil i put a quart in it

Be sure the battery is actually fully charged and securely connected with no corrosion on the terminals. Confirm that the engine immobilizer system (security system) is not activated thus preventing the car from starting. If the immobilizer system is on,...