Q: Violent shaking

When I accelerate to 15 mph it shakes badly. Past 60 it levels out a little. Any advice?

A symptom like this is likely associated with a Check Engine Light. It is possible that this issue would be fuel or ignition system related. My first recommendation would be to have the engine scanned with an OBD2 scanner to see if any trouble codes are present. If any trouble codes exist, this will lead the technician in the right path towards the diagnosis of this issue.

If no Check Engine Light exists or you are certain it is not related to the engine, I would recommend having your tires checked for slipped belts. Major tire damage such as slipped belts can cause violent vibrations at lower speeds, especially on trucks. While you get your tires checked out it would also be a good idea to have the air pressure and balance of your wheels checked as well. This will ensure that the wheel and tire assembly is meeting all the specifications necessary to be put back on the vehicle.

If you need assistance with these checks, feel free to contact a certified mechanic who can diagnose your Check Engine Light and make the necessary repairs to get your car operating normally once again.