Q: Violent jerking wether in drive or not rpms go extremely high then down for a few minutes before shutting off

Well I gunned it twice and those two times I noticed that it loss tremendous power and as I gave it gas the rpms would start going crazy car jerking shifting gears all over the place from 3 to5 to 4 to 6 and that's going on the highway like 60 mph it would start jerking violently. But the weird thing is that even in park the rpms were still doing the same till it shut of every time. Would like to know if it's maybe throttle position sensor or maybe crankshaft. I'm a bit confused with all the possibilities

A: This may be related to the fuel injectors w...

This may be related to the fuel injectors which is a common issue among the 335i turbo BMW's in addition to failing turbo waste gate bushings. I would recommend taking it first to the dealer to see if they are able to do a re-flash of the computer as this is often times a fix for issues like this. Also, if you have any other performance modifications done to the car, this can also cause this type of problem if not tuned correctly. If you would rather have it checked outside of the dealer first, a certified technician from YourMechanic can come to your car's location to inspect the jerking issue firsthand.