Q: Violent jerking wether in drive or not rpms go extremely high then down for a few minutes before shutting off

Well I gunned it twice and those two times I noticed that it loss tremendous power and as I gave it gas the rpms would start going crazy car jerking shifting gears all over the place from 3 to5 to 4 to 6 and that's going on the highway like 60 mph it would start jerking violently. But the weird thing is that even in park the rpms were still doing the same till it shut of every time. Would like to know if it's maybe throttle position sensor or maybe crankshaft. I'm a bit confused with all the possibilities

3. Violent jerking wether in drive or not rpms go extremely high then down for a few minutes before shutting off