Q: Vin# dont match the car and now the car is starting to act up could i get my money back or another car

The mileage in the car dont match miles on the paperwork i had it almost 30 days and now its starting to act up is there a way to get my money back or another car if the paperwork is wrongly saying different

Hello, thank you for writing in. Unfortunately we can not give you legal advice on the situation. We can say a discrepancy in paperwork, and specially with the vehicle identification number, is cause for concern. There are several different online services to look up the VINs and see what vehicle’s they are associated with. With the vehicle having issues already, and the amount of money you may have invested into the vehicle, you may want to seek legal advice from a lawyer. Depending on where you live, there may even be free legal advice for these types of things available to you. For help fixing any of the issues with the vehicle, or for a full vehicle inspection, contact our service department.

3. Vin# dont match the car and now the car is starting to act up could i get my money back or another car