Q: Vibration with used driveshaft

I had a used driveshaft fitted to my front passenger's side, but now the car is vibrating a lot through all speeds and when turning right.

A: Hello. If this occurred right after the dri...

Hello. If this occurred right after the driveshaft was installed then you either have a defective driveshaft or the job was not done correctly. A mechanic would start by checking for loose components. If anything was not torqued down right then this would occur. If the work is correct then the driveshaft is bad. It is common to get bad or out of balanced driveshafts when installing a used one. A new one should be installed in its place. If you would like to have your vibration issue diagnosed, I would recommend having a certified mechanic check your vehicle out for you.