Q: Vibration while accelerating

I recently lowered my car and it started to vibrate only at low speeds while accelerating and sometimes it doesn't even happen. I've read it could be the axles on my 2012 Honda Accord v6 coupe which is still under warranty. So should I give it to Honda to inspect

Lowering a car by installing shorter springs changes the entire geometry of the suspension. The correct thing to do after lowering your car is to have a complete four wheel alignment performed to get everything back in spec. Depending on how much the car was lowered, it might even be necessary to install camber adjusters or other parts to compensate for the changes in height.

Failure to do so can lead to vibrations, pulling in one direction or the other, and uneven tire wear. You could take the car to the dealer as you suggested, but they might be hesitant to perform warranty work on a car that has been modified. If this is the case, I suggest contacting YourMechanic to have a technician inspect the car’s shaking symptoms for an accurate solution.

3. Vibration while accelerating