Q: Vibration when driving my car at high speeds

When driving my car at 45 or more. I hear a noise and vibration coming from the front that stop as soon i stop acelarating. And resume after acelerating again. When I put the auto in parking, i acelerate the motor and no sounds is been hear.

Hi There, Shaking at high speeds is often times related to tires that may be out of balance, low on air, potentially a badly aligned front end or failing suspension components or ball joints. When any of these things are not geometrically proper or aligned correctly, this causes an imbalance in the way the vehicle travels down the road and may cause the vehicle to vibrate or shake violently. this type of condition usually gets worse with more speed. I would recommend having a professional from YourMechanic come to your location to diagnose and inspect your vehicle.