Q: Vibration

When driving straight my car has loud vibration sounds coming from the back when only driving straight. As soon as I turn a little it completely stops. I've changed both wheel bearings in the rear. I have no clue on what it would be ??

Hello, thank you for writing in. We need to determine if the vibration is coming from the engine or the wheels. From the sound of your symptoms, you seem to be associating it with the wheels or suspension. This is still something you want to take into consideration. If the wheels are improperly inflated, imbalanced, or misaligned, these symptoms can occur. Unfortunately the brakes, steering, engine, tires, and suspension can all be felt as vibrations in the steering wheel. Your symptoms lead me to believe you should have the wheels balanced and rotated to start. This is necessary every 60,000 miles or so depending on your vehicle’s specifications. If the symptoms persist after this, you will want to look into the suspension and steering components. For more diagnostic help or an inspection, contact our service department.