Q: Q: vibration

Ever since I purchased this vehicle roughly 5-6 months ago, there's a vibration that is pretty noticeable. I'm not sure what it is nor have I had someone check it. But when it's in gear is when i usually notice it, or more so being in gear but idle (like at a drive thru) but if I put it in park it's okay... what could this be?? and how much does it cost to fix roughly?

Hello, thank you for writing in. There are several components that will cause engine vibration. With the age of the vehicle, you may want to consider taking some general maintenance steps. This would include changing the spark plugs, replacing the fuel filter, replacing the air filters, having the transmission serviced, and checking all of your fluids. If there are any discolored or low fluids you would want to look further into that system and see if a component or gasket has failed. Between looking into these systems and performing the standard upgrades, you should either solve the problem or be find more signs to follow. For more diagnostic help, contact our service department to schedule an appointment.

3. Q: vibration