Q: Vibration at the oil cooler hoses

At idle, one of the transmission oil cooler hose, has a pulse movement, like mechanical one. It is normal?

I’m having a little trouble picturing what you are describing, but I’m imagining a hose that is either swelling or jumping in place. I can’t say that this is normal because I’ve never observed it, but it may not be a big deal. The first thing I would do is be sure the lines are in good condition and secured in the proper locations. Many times careless technicians will work on a car and leave off a few small parts, like the clips that secure the oil cooler lines so you want to be sure all those pieces are in place. Then I would make sure the transmission fluid level is right and the fluid is in good condition. This can’t be done from under the hood like in the old days, but has to be done from underneath the car using the proper scan tool to read the transmission temperature while the tranny is being filled. If you contact Your Mechanic, you can have a technician come to your home or office and perform these tasks for you and let you know if anything else needs to be done.