Q: Vibrating when driven

My vehicle vibrates a lot when I drive it. I have been told the bushings on the right side propeller shaft have gone bad.

3. Vibrating when driven

Q: Truck accelerated past 35 and started sputtering

Hello there, thank you for asking about your car. The first thing that comes to mind is a secondary ignition misfire (spark plugs, wires, etc.). An ignition misfire is most noticeable under load and can be felt as a shudder...

Q: Car leaking coolant after repair

Hello. If this was fixed recently then you really should take it back to the shop that did the repair. It may be a loose hose or clamp, or it may be something entirely different. I typically locate and fix...

Q: Transmission not going into reverse.

Hi there. The two problems you just described are two of the most common issues that plagued the Ford Explorer since the 2000 model year. The first problem of transmission is caused by the transmission case leaking internal pressure and...