Q: Vibrating sound

Its coming from the front-end and and can't figure out what it is.

3. Vibrating sound

Q: Underpowered and shaking under load

Hi there. This may suggest a fuel delivery problem such as bad or dirty fuel injectors or potentially a faulty O2 sensor. As you may know, the oxygen sensors which are part of your emissions system read exhaust gases to...

Q: Q: Window not working

Hello! That is an extremely common issue that owners of your particular vehicle face. The window malfunction is usually caused by corrosion on the window switch. I suggest that the switch be opened and the circuit board inside of it...

Q: Why is my air system blowing out hot air in spurts and why is the temperature gauge nearing hot while in use?

This can be caused for a variety of reasons such as a malfunctioning thermostat, a radiator not flowing properly, a faulty coolant temp sensor or AC refrigerant not properly being supplied to the AC compressor. Your car's AC system puts...