Q: Vibrating sound

Its coming from the front-end and and can't figure out what it is.

A: Hi there: The suspension on a Toyota 4-Run...

Hi there:

The suspension on a Toyota 4-Runner is comprised of multiple components that can all contribute to a vibrating sound when they are worn out. Some of the individual components include ball joints, wheel bearings, CV joints, shock mounts, or brake issues. The best advice I'd suggest is to contact a local ASE certified mechanic and allow them to test drive your vehicle to diagnose the sound before you start buying parts or taking things apart. Good luck.