Q: Vibrating Front Right Wheel Always....

My car always vibrates on the front right wheel. At any speed, sometimes it feels like there is a pattern in the vibration. You can also feel it in the steering wheel and the passenger seat vibrates.

Tried: Different tires Different Rims. Even did a trial run with smaller rims and michelin tires \17 inch to 15 inch rims\ Balance and align Switch tires front to back

And still vibrating front. There is a warranty on the car but the only thing they do is balance the wheel.

If wheel and tire imbalance, as well as tire defects and/or excessive radial force variation, have already been ruled out, the other possibilities are a failed wheel bearing, brake interference with the rotor, suspension and alignment faults, and differential or transmission faults. Failed wheel bearings are not unusual and so that would certainly be amongst the first things to check. If you want these possibilities evaluated by a certified Mechanic, dispatched by YourMechanic right to your location, please request a front end diagnostic and the responding certified mechanic will get this resolved for you. If you have further questions or concerns, do not hesitate to re-contact YourMechanic as we are always here to help you.

3. Vibrating Front Right Wheel Always....