Q: Vibrating break pedal

Replaced rear breaks, catalyst converter, rotors and tires but break pedal vibrates when pressing them

My car's transmission is unknown to me.

If your brake pedal vibrates very fast like there is a motor hooked up to it, and stays the same speed no matter how fat the car is going, then it could be a problem with the ABS brakes, and they may be activating too easily. If the pulsation is slower, and changes with vehicle speed then it could be warped front brakes. I see you already changed your rear pads and rotors, but the fronts are usually responsible for vibrations when braking. I would suggest having the problem professionally diagnosed by a qualified professional, such as one from YourMechanic.