Q: Vibrating break pedal

Replaced rear breaks, catalyst converter, rotors and tires but break pedal vibrates when pressing them

My car's transmission is unknown to me.

3. Vibrating break pedal

Q: Q: wont start but turns over

Hello, thank you for writing in. A vehicle that is suffering from a lack of fuel will show low fuel pressure at the intake. Hook up a gauge in line and crank over the engine. If the cranking fuel pressure...

Q: New battery drained of power in one week

If the battery is new and charging system output has been measured and is within specifications, the only reason a battery will discharge is if the car sits for a long period of time (batteries will self-discharge even if not...

Q: Does guaranteed 2 pass mess up motors ?

Hello, thank you for writing in. While this product may not directly effect a perfectly good engine, if there are other issues with it, the problems may be exaggerated by the product. Also keep in mind that the product is...