Q: Vibrating break pedal

Replaced rear breaks, catalyst converter, rotors and tires but break pedal vibrates when pressing them

My car's transmission is unknown to me.

A: If your brake pedal vibrates very fast like...

If your brake pedal vibrates very fast like there is a motor hooked up to it, and stays the same speed no matter how fat the car is going, then it could be a problem with the ABS brakes, and they may be activating too easily. If the pulsation is slower, and changes with vehicle speed then it could be warped front brakes. I see you already changed your rear pads and rotors, but the fronts are usually responsible for vibrations when braking. I would suggest having the problem professionally diagnosed by a qualified professional, such as one from YourMechanic.