Q: Vibrating 0-15 mph. Possibly cold. Not repeated today at any speed.

Vibration felt through steering column and floor and seats. Occurred 0 -15 mph lasted a minute. As I drove to 25-30 mph no vibrations. Today no repeat of vibrations at any speed (only go to 50 mph normally). Is this start of something serious, is it a misfire, should I get mechanics to fault find? car has given me 16 years of untrouble diving . HOPE it is not serious. The thanks.

Hi there. I can certainly understand your concern. It does sound like there may have been temporary flat spots that developed in the tires overnight; depending on the current outside temperature, brand, and current psi. This can certainly happen in colder climates, with a lower psi, and median to lower brand tires. Of course, there could be any number of possible causes as well. One or more of the tires may have picked up debris such as rocks or mud and it corrected while driving. It could have been a misfire. It could be a number of things. However, until the problem becomes more pronounced or occurs more often, this can be very difficult to diagnose. A qualified technician can perform an inspection as a preventive maintenance to check for any current or future service needs and may uncover a possible cause to the vibration. YourMechanic has several available technicians that can assist you with a safety inspection.