Q: Vibrating 0-15 mph. Possibly cold. Not repeated today at any speed.

Vibration felt through steering column and floor and seats. Occurred 0 -15 mph lasted a minute. As I drove to 25-30 mph no vibrations. Today no repeat of vibrations at any speed (only go to 50 mph normally). Is this start of something serious, is it a misfire, should I get mechanics to fault find? car has given me 16 years of untrouble diving . HOPE it is not serious. The thanks.

3. Vibrating 0-15 mph. Possibly cold. Not repeated today at any speed.