Q: Can anyone help me verifying the safety and durability of a z4 Chevy cavalier before I buy the car.

I am looking to buy a z4 Chevy cavalier. The car is used, no maintenance issues or crashes and the guy has been driving it for 7-8 years in my area. I live in the D.C./md/va area. Would there be any outlying or heightened concerns driving this car in the winter or heavy rain? Also this car received a poor crash rating amongst many tests, should this raise concern for me as a novice driver?

3. Can anyone help me verifying the safety and durability of a z4 Chevy cavalier before I buy the car.