Q: Vehicle would not start, I am trying to get it started but it won't start. I am trying to locate the starter but I can't find it.

I am trying to locate the starter but I can't find it

The starter will be on the back of the engine, typically on the bottom near where the engine and transmission meet. There is a large power cable that leads from the battery straight to the starter. Follow this cable and you will find the positive terminal for the starter solenoid. Consider hiring an experienced technician like one from YourMechanic who can come out and take a closer look for the starter and perform all of the hard work for you.

3. Vehicle would not start, I am trying to get it started but it won't start. I am trying to locate the starter but I can't find it.