Q: Vehicle works perfectly fine but when it goes over a speed bump the entire vehicle turns up and must be restarted

What could be the problem of the vehicle when it turns off only when it goes over a speed bump or bumps in general

A: This is most likely a sign of a potential g...

This is most likely a sign of a potential grounding issue that may be caused by a bump knocking a wire loose. This can cause the vehicle to die if the proper ground is lost.

I would start diagnosing this by checking the ground cable (opposite of the connection to the battery - black cable) to be sure it is properly connected to the chassis somewhere as this is the main ground source for the battery.

If you’re unable to fix this yourself, have a certified expert, like one from YourMechanic, come to your home to diagnose your stalling problem and help you make the necessary repair.