Q: Vehicle won't start after starter replacement

I had the starter replaced and now the vehicle won't start.

3. Vehicle won't start after starter replacement

Q: Radiator fan running max frequently

The fan circuit has a relay, switch contacts, and a temperature sensor. There may be other circuit components as well. If the fan is coming on when it is not supposed to, there is a fault in one or more...

Q: My check gage light turns on and now my check engine is turning on as well. What can be the issue?

Hello. Are the warning lights turning off and on? This may be a sign that the issue is intermittently showing itself and the scan may have done when the code wasn't triggered. The computer is constantly running tests and can...

Q: 04 Avalanche "Battery Not Charging" even after new battery, alternator, ecm, and clean cables.

Confirm that there are no parasitic loads while the car is both idle and running. The grounding of the alternator should be checked. If grounded through the block, make sure all engine to body grounds are adequate. The actual output...