Q: Vehicle won't start after starter replacement

I had the starter replaced and now the vehicle won't start.

A: To fully answer this question, I would need...

To fully answer this question, I would need a little bit more information about what the original issue was and what exactly was done. If the vehicle was not starting originally, then the starter was replaced to fix the no-start issue. This indicates that the current no-start issue is most likely not caused by the starter.

The most likely cause for the current issue is a failed battery or a wiring issue. A qualified technician, like one from YourMechanic, will be able to diagnose the starting issue and make the repairs needed for your present issue.