Q: VEHICLE WILL NOT START BUT CLICK NOISE COMING FROM STARTER

CAR WILL NOT START, BATTERY TESTED GOOD, REPLACED STARTER CAR STILL DOING THE SAME THING STARTER CLICKS WHEN KEY IS TURNED BUT WILL NOT TURN OVER. ENGINE TURNS OVER WITH A RATCHET AND SOCKET TURNING THE CRANK, COULD IT BE THAT THE BATTERY NEEDS TO BE CHARGED. I ALSO TRIED PUTTING A JUMP BOX ON IT BUT TO NO AVAIL, ONLY A CLICK NOISE FROM THE NEW STARTER

Generally, a clicking sound is produced when turning the key when the battery is weak or you have a faulty starter solenoid. I would suggest checking the battery again to be sure it is fully charged. If the clicking sound continues, this may suggest you have a faulty starter solenoid. The starter solenoid is located on the starter and has internal electrical contacts that transmit electricity to the starter. As electricity is supplied to the starter a small gear comes out and engages the flywheel to spin the engine over as you turn the key. When this fails, it may cause a clicking sound and will not allow the starter to engage the flywheel when you turn the key. I would recommend having a professional from YourMechanic come to your location to diagnose and inspect your vehicle.

3. VEHICLE WILL NOT START BUT CLICK NOISE COMING FROM STARTER