Q: Vehicle will not drive with out high idle then dropping it into gear.

The truck sounds like it has trouble reving up. It will move in gear, but barely, and sounds like it's about to stall out. When in park or neutral it revs up with hesitation and sounds like it is choking. The truck ran fine on the free way and up the hill to my house. Once I got to my house and shut the truck off the issue started when I got back in and tried to leave.

There are a number of things that may cause the car to hesitate when accelerating such as low fuel pressure, a dirty or faulty mass air flow sensor, clogged or dirty fuel injectors, a faulty throttle position sensor or potentially a bad fuel pump. I would recommend having a professional from YourMechanic come to your location to diagnose and inspect your vehicle.

• Vehicle will not drive with out high idle then dropping it into gear.