Q: Vehicle started to overheat and shut off

I was driving from work then all of a sudden it started overheating as I pulled over which the temp gage was still way below red H...the car completely shut off....now it won't start it clicks but won't turn on...hooked a computer to it and ut says it's the camshaft position sensor...could that be it? Is so where is it located under the hood so I can test it?

A: Hey there. Are you certain the vehicle actu...

Hey there. Are you certain the vehicle actually overheated? The gauge would have gone over to the red or H side and if bad enough, an overheating engine may expel very hot steam. The camshaft position sensor can fail and cause the vehicle to crank over and over without starting so you can have a technician start there. I recommend having an expert inspect this in person to determine why the vehicle stalled and whether or not there is an overheating issue.