Q: Vehicle stalls both at idle and while moving without triggering any check engine codes.

Vehicle stalls both at idle and while moving without triggering any check engine codes. If it stalls while moving it will restart itself, usually. Battery/Alternator check out ok. Ground connections good. Already replaced Idle Air Control, Throttle Position Sensor, MAP sensor, Intake Air Temp sensor, Crankshaft Pos Sensor, Camshaft Pos Sensor, PCV valve & Breather elements and cleaned throttle body plate. Fuel pump runs ok, Fuel pressure is consistent at manufacturer specified pressure (40PSI) even when it stalls. PCM connections clean.

Hi there. For this symptom to occur is for the camshaft and crankshaft sensors to not be registering or have failed. Since you have replaced them both and the problem still continues, then the PCM either has a bad connection or the PCM has lost its programming and needs flashed (reprogrammed). If you need further assistance troubleshooting your vehicle, then seek out a technician, such as one from YourMechanic, that can assist you with your vehicle stalling issue.

3. Vehicle stalls both at idle and while moving without triggering any check engine codes.