Q: Q: Vehicle stalls both at idle and while moving without triggering any check engine codes.

Vehicle stalls both at idle and while moving without triggering any check engine codes. If it stalls while moving it will restart itself, usually. Battery/Alternator check out ok. Ground connections good. Already replaced Idle Air Control, Throttle Position Sensor, MAP sensor, Intake Air Temp sensor, Crankshaft Pos Sensor, Camshaft Pos Sensor, PCV valve & Breather elements and cleaned throttle body plate. Fuel pump runs ok, Fuel pressure is consistent at manufacturer specified pressure (40PSI) even when it stalls. PCM connections clean.

3. Q: Vehicle stalls both at idle and while moving without triggering any check engine codes.