Q: Vehicle stalling within minutes of starting

My Engine Light is on and my vehicle stalls within a few minutes of starting. I had the car checked, and was told that I need to replace the vapor canister vent solenoid.

The vent solenoid could cause the car to stall if there is a buildup of fumes in the fuel lines; this is particularly likely if the computer is generating a code 1451, and the car is stalling. It is relatively easy to replace. A technician from YourMechanic can come out to you and run a full diagnostic on your stalling issue, replacing the solenoid, if nencessary.