Q: Vehicle shut off while I was driving.

I was in an accident and the vehicle was running still on the same day it was hit. However, on the next day, I drove it for about 20 miles before shutting it off. I drove the vehicle for another mile or so before it shut off while I was driving.

Driving your car after an accident without having a mechanic inspect it first can be risky. Even if your collision was small, it is still best to have your vehicle thoroughly inspected by a certified technician to make sure your safety is made a priority. There may be little damage on the outside of your vehicle but beneath the surface could be greater issues. It’s also very possible your issues may not be related to the accident but just case of bad timing. Due to the limited information about your concern, it is really difficult to point you in the right direction. There are quite a few reasons as to why your car will not start, and adding an accident to the equation increases that list. I highly recommend you enlist the help of a certified mobile mechanic to look over your vehicle and give you a proper diagnosis.

3. Vehicle shut off while I was driving.