Q: Vehicle running rough and stalling

My vehicle is running very rough and feels like it wants to stall while I am driving. The car recently had a tune-up, but hasn't run right since. I also had the battery and alternator replaced.

A: If the vehicle has not run right since the ...

If the vehicle has not run right since the tune-up was performed, then they may have left a vacuum line loose or maybe something else. Do you have any warning lights on? Ignition coils are common failures on these vehicles. Properly diagnosing this vehicle will require a scan tool. A qualified technician, such as one from YourMechanic can diagnose why your car is running rough.