Q: vehicle not starting changed all the fuses inside the vehicle and in the engine that was damage.

the vehicle got an impact on the left front finder of the the vehicle just above the front left wheel causing some of the fuses inside the vehicle to get damage

If your vehicle was involved in an accident and now will not start, I would recommend consulting with a qualified auto body expert. Auto body professionals are used to working around these types of problems and would be able to assist you with any repairs that would be necessary after the event of a collision. I would recommend calling around to get various quotes from different facilities to determine the best route for you and your vehicle.

• vehicle not starting changed all the fuses inside the vehicle and in the engine that was damage.