Q: Vehicle lunging to the left and right

My vehicle is lunging to the left and right slightly. I also think the rear shocks need replacing.

Hi there. This lunging can be caused by a number of things. If the vehicle needs the rear struts, then that will definitely cause this. If the rear is unstable from there not being any pressure in the struts holding the tires to the road then the entire vehicle will suffer. If the problem is in the front only, then it may be caused by bad tires that are unevenly worn or from bad front struts as well. Loose steering parts can also cause this, but that is not common on this vehicle. If you did not plan on fixing this yourself, consider YourMechanic, as a certified mechanic can come to your home or office to isolate the problem. They will also be able to replace your strut assemblies if these are found to be the problem.