Q: Q: Vehicle is overheating

My vehicle is overheating.

3. Q: Vehicle is overheating

Q: Dash lights came on and gauges dropped to zero

Hello there, thanks for writing in about your 2006 Chevrolet Trailblazer EXT. First, I would suspect a faulty ignition switch, and would put that near the top of my diagnostic checklist. I also recommend a thorough visual inspection, testing of...

Q: When I stop my car shakes really bad.

I really need more information to give any sort of advice that might help you out. What is for certain, a car that shakes is not running well. Since this occurring while your car is at a stop, you may...

Q: Car overheating because of bad thermostat

It sounds as though the thermostat is stuck closed; the fans may not come on until the flow is restored. They would need to be tested after the thermostat is replaced. I recommend having a mechanic, such as one from...