Q: Vehicle is getting too hot

My car is overheating.

3. Vehicle is getting too hot

Q: Ck engine soon light is on

If your vehicle's check engine light illuminates, there is a malfunction that should be investigated and repaired. However, the seriousness of the malfunction is hard to judge unless and until a Code Scanner is used by the Mechanic to download...

Q: My car slips on icy roads

All-wheel drive is the best for driving in poor weather conditions. But, if you hit black ice, it really doesn't matter what set up you have, you're still going to loose traction. In theory, a vehicle with a wide...

Q: My 2012 ram 2500 started over heating just had my water pump replaced around a month ago. I think it's my thermostat. How can I tell?

Hi there. First check the cooling system and see if the coolant is low. Top off all fluids that are low that could cause the engine to overheat. To check to see if the thermostat is working, feel the upper...