Q: Vehicle in intrusion mode

I spilled liquid in the middle console, causing my vehicle to go into intrusion mode. My vehicle keeps dying, and my windows and key phone do not work. The vehicle still drives.

The first thing to do would be to soak up any excess fluids. If the problem persists, then the console would need to be removed to clean out the fluids and see if components can be cleaned, or need to be replaced. I recommend having a mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, run an inspection of your electrical problems to identify and quote the repairs needed.

3. Vehicle in intrusion mode