3. Vehicle has oil leak

Q: Clicking and clacking sound while driving.

It sounds these are two separate issues. The clacking noise could be dozens of things, however, these engines are known for having noisy timing chains. A professional mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, will be able to listen to your...

Q: Why is my brake fluid leaking? How can I test where the problem is?

The only fluids that could be leaking near the front tire is going to be the brake or transmission fluid leak or coolant is leaking. You should use a clean white paper towel under where the leak is so a...

Q: Car idles and dies on cold start but starts when warm

It sounds like you may have a fuel supply problem in getting the proper amount of fuel to the fuel injectors. The fact that the condition gets better when using starting fluid also points toward a fuel supply problem. As...