Q: Vehicle dying despite parts replacement

My vehicle keeps dying. I already replaced the starter, battery, and alternator. I think the charging system needs to be repaired.

If by "dying" you mean you no longer have electrical power, you could have an excessive draw when the car is off that is draining the battery. The problem could also be with the wiring from the battery to the starter and alternator. Make sure all the connections are clean and tight. Also make sure the positive cable isn’t rubbed through and grounding out on the car somewhere. If you still need help, find a technician, such as one from YourMechanic, to inspect your charging system and resolve your issue.