Q: Vehicle dying despite parts replacement

My vehicle keeps dying. I already replaced the starter, battery, and alternator. I think the charging system needs to be repaired.

3. Vehicle dying despite parts replacement

Q: Alternator Pulley came off!!

Hello there, many faults will cause the alternator pulley to fail on your 2003 Volkswagen Golf. When the pulley assembly fails on the alternator it is most often due to a seized alternator bearings. To remedy this issue properly the...

Q: Vehicle stalling when stopping or turning.

Hi. As for the grinding, I believe you should have your brakes inspected. If the engine stalls and will not restart, that is the best time to see what the engine is missing to run properly. I find it strange...

Q: A piece of grommet fell into the intake manifold.

This grommet is on the valve cover if I remember correctly and typically a small piece of material falling in would not be a big deal. It is best not to start the engine and attempt to have the piece...