Q: Vehicle dies upon stopping.

Every time I come to a stop, my vehicle dies.

3. Vehicle dies upon stopping.

Q: How much does it cost to replace the wiring harness on my truck?

Billing question sent to CS for the cost of replacing the wiring harness on a 2001 Dodge Dakota V8-4.7L.

Q: Truck has oil in it but when i am idling at a stoplight, the oil pressure gauge drops and says low oil 2003 Dodge Ram 1500 4.7L

Hello - assuming an adequate oil level, which you have checked, there may be a real oil pressure problem. It's worth checking with a know working oil pressure gauge, so that you can get the real readings (i.e. 40 psi...

Q: I have a pulley going bad and I need to know what is happening.

Hi, thanks for writing in. The pulley bearing may be binding the engine and causing the rough idle problem. I recommend replacing the pulley and bearing then recheck the idle to see if running better or needs additional diagnosis. If...